The LED grows light industry keeps coming up with newer technologies to boost yields. A recent introduction combines Cree COB with EpiLED technology.
This emerging technology fills out the beneficial spectrum found in white light. According to studies, even a little amount of green light boosts yields.
Unlike before, faster growth in all stages and higher yields are now guaranteed. All you have to do is choose a good quality COB LED grow light.
|Product Name||COB Lights||Watts||Price|
|Mrhua Full Spectrum||3||200||View on Amazon|
|Rapid||1||75||View on Amazon|
|Niello||3||210||View on Amazon|
|Hipargero||4||450||View on Amazon|
|MaceGrow||2||450||View on Amazon|
|Aglex 600W||1||600||View on Amazon|
|Canagrow 200W||2||200||View on Amazon|
|Canagrow 360W||4||360||View on Amazon|
|Growstar Cree||1||300||View on Amazon|
|CF Grow Cree||2||200||View on Amazon|
|OFADD 1000W||1||1000||View on Amazon|
|CF Grow 300W||3||300||View on Amazon|
|Roleadro 800W||2||800||View on Amazon|
|YaeTek Full Spectrum||4||800||View on Amazon|
|MaxBloom||4||800||View on Amazon|
- Top 15 COB LED Grow Light
- #1 Mrhua 600W Cob LED Full Spectrum Grow Light for Indoor Plants VEG and Flower
- #2 Rapid 75W COB LED Grow Light Fixture
- #3 Niello 600W Full Spectrum COB LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants
- #4 Hipargero 450W COB LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
- #5 MaceGrow 450w COB and Crew LED Grow Light for Greenhouse Hydroponic
- #6 Aglex 600W COB LED Grow Light
- #7 Canagrow 200W COB LED Grow Light
- #8 Canagrow 360W COB LED Grow Light
- #9 Growstar 300W Cree COB LED Grow Light
- #10 CF Grow 200W Cree COB LED Grow Light
- #11 OFADD 1000W COB LED Grow Light
- #12 CF Grow 300W COB LED Grow Light
- #13 Roleadro 800W COB LED Grow Light
- #14 YaeTek Full Spectrum COB LED Grow Light
- #15 MaxBloom 800W COB LED Grow Light
Top 15 COB LED Grow Light
#1 Mrhua 600W Cob LED Full Spectrum Grow Light for Indoor Plants VEG and Flower
Are you in search for a COB LED full spectrum to grow light? Look no further than the Mrhua. It is a perfect choice for hydroponic grow site, greenhouse, garden, and indoor plants.
It has a reflective cup equipped with a 120° optical lens, which provides a higher light gathering effect. This ensures high lux and PAR value compared to conventional LED grow lights.
The full spectrum design provides your indoor plants with 380 to 780 nm illumination, which is suitable for all growth stages, including bloom, buds, hydroponic, and vegetative.
- Higher light gathering effect
- High PAR and Lux value
- Supports all plant growth stages
- Effective cooling system
- Extremely bright
- Indoors use only
#2 Rapid 75W COB LED Grow Light Fixture
If you want an economical COB LED grow light, look no further than the Rapid. This unit will effectively increase light photons by using less wattage.
The light is well-designed and very sturdy. Not to mention that it is remarkably bright for such a small unit. It promotes faster plant growth and high yields.
This light is recommended for a space of 2 to 3 square feet with respect to your plant’s growth phase, and it uses a reflector that increases PAR value for better growth.
- Sturdy and compact design
- Suitable color temperature for vegging
- Easy to hang with a rope ratchet
- Uses less wattage to deliver more photons
- Smaller coverage
#3 Niello 600W Full Spectrum COB LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants
Are your house plants in need of better lighting? We have found a wonderful solution for you; the Niello COB LED Grow light.
This is a nice quality light that is super easy to set up. It comes with installation gear, and an easy to decipher installation manual.
Each reflective cup has a unique design with higher light gathering effect, which delivers high Lux and PAR value.
This unit features three high speed cooling fans and a large airflow window for effective heat dissipation. The cooling system doesn’t produce annoying noise.
- Reflective cup design for high Lux and PAR value
- Has higher uniformity and luminous efficiency
- Full spectrum for all growth stages
- Included glass lens improves the chips life
- Three high speed fans for superior cooling
- Not waterproof
- Extremely bright
#4 Hipargero 450W COB LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
Built for ultimate performance, the Hipargero provides sufficient lighting for a 9 square feet vegetative coverage or a 4 square feet flowering coverage.
It comes with an optimal full spectrum with active wavelengths that range from 410 to 730 nm for all plant growth phases.
It produces blue lights for veg growth, red lights for blooming and fruiting, and far red colors (small amounts) for the flowering of medical plants.
It only uses top quality LED chips that will hardly burn out during use. It can deliver higher lumens and PPFD compared to common lights.
- Suitable for all indoor plants
- Solid construction offers superb heat dissipation
- The full spectrum covers all the necessary colors
- Combination of 5W Cree LEDs and COBS simulate natural sunlight
- Good quality LEDs never burn out
- Too bright for the human eye
- The cooling system is a little bit loud
#5 MaceGrow 450w COB and Crew LED Grow Light for Greenhouse Hydroponic
MaceGrow provides you with a perfect design that replicates the manner in which the sun illuminates plants naturally.
It combines premium Cree LED chips and full spectrum COB to deliver all the colors and photons your plants may need to grow effectively.
This unit is fitted with an optical lens and spectrum. The 105° optical lens remarkably increase brightness for superior performance.
Unlike most conventional units, the MaceGrow comes with a daisy chain connection for connecting similar grow lights in order to increase coverage.
- Combines Cree LED chips and COB for superior illumination
- Optimal spectrum and lens increase brightness
- Delivers higher PAR value
- Daisy chain design allows for multiple connections
- Easy to maneuver on/off switch
- Too bright requires you to wear eye protection
#6 Aglex 600W COB LED Grow Light
Aglex provides you with an innovative, cutting-edge COB LED grow light that replicates the natural spectrum of the sun.
It has a high PAR value compared to ordinary lambs. This guarantees superior illumination effects for faster and better growth as well as higher yields.
The COB spectrum brings the effects of the sun closer to the seeds for fast germination. The COB light also ensures the healthy development of leaf and stem.
The unit comes with two channels, one for blooming and fruiting and the other one for vegetative growth. You are advised to switch both channels on during fruiting.
- Fast germination
- Features two channels for blooming and vegetative growth
- High PAR value for faster growth and higher yields
- An efficient cooling system that runs quieter
- Fitted with a high precision reflector
- Daisy chain design allows for multiple connections
- Super bright illumination require safety glasses
#7 Canagrow 200W COB LED Grow Light
This light features both Cree LED chips and COB lights. This combination is very effective for indoor plants at every growth stage.
It provides a full spectrum that ranges from 380 to 780 nm, which is more effective than a 400W HPS growing lamp.
This system features a high quality driver that is not only waterproof but also durable. The driver unit maintains a stable voltage as well as durability.
- COB and Cree LED chip combination is suitable for indoor plants
- Quality construction with superior cooling capabilities
- Full spectrum provides adequate photons for all growth stages
- Red and blue channels for veg and bloom
- Versatile choice with wide application
- Daisy chain structure allows for multiple connections
- Smaller coverage for its size
#8 Canagrow 360W COB LED Grow Light
Instead of Cree LED chips, this model features lumens chips. The combination of COB lights and lumens chips provides your plants with sufficient and reliable illumination.
Unlike most grow lights on the market, this Canagrow 360W model isn’t fitted with fans. It depends on the case temperature for cooling.
It has a distinctive aluminum alloy structure with air cooling coating for heat dissipation. The casing is also capable of accelerating heat dissipation.
Apart from being rust resistant, the compact design is easy to install, has wider coverage, and comes with an easy to access on/off switch.
- Uses lumens chips and COB for all growth stages
- No fan cooling system runs quieter
- Anti-rust aluminum casing is highly durable
- Has a wider coverage
- Can replace traditional growing lamps
- Ultra-thin design is space conscious
- Doesn’t have a daisy chain set
#9 Growstar 300W Cree COB LED Grow Light
This is a very sturdy light that is guaranteed to perform. The venting around the entire light does a really good job of keeping it cool. You won’t get burned when you touch it.
This light features a single power cord input, a nice click on/off power button, and three anchors for hanging the entire setup.
This light features small LEDs and a larger Cree COB light at the center. It is a very reliable combination for all the growth stages of your plants.
- Cree COB combination for superior illumination
- A reliable venting system that runs quieter
- Offers a wider coverage
- High PAR value improves growth and yields
- Suitable for flowering, greenhouse gardening, and indoor
- Too bright for the human eye
- Doesn’t have a daisy chain design
#10 CF Grow 200W Cree COB LED Grow Light
Are you in search for a high performing COB LED grow light for your hydroponics greenhouse? Look no further than the CF Grow.
It comes equipped with both Cree LED chips and COB. Together, they deliver a superior spectrum for your indoor plants.
The full spectrum ranges from 380 to 780 nm. This will not only replace your conventional growing lamp but will also provide adequate photons for all growth stages.
- Very powerful LED chips produce a great spectrum
- Good quality LED driver is waterproof and ensures a stable voltage
- Glass lens delivers superior out-coupling efficiency
- Provides an actual and more useful full spectrum
- Comes with two fans and side venting for cooling
- Installation gear not provided
- Fans are a bit noisy
#11 OFADD 1000W COB LED Grow Light
Do you want to protect your plants from poor lighting, bad weather, and death? Then, look no further than the OFADD. It’s a heavy-duty light that’s built to perform.
It uses dual chip modules for more efficient and brighter illumination. It is scientifically made to maintain the ideal balance between coverage and PAR output.
It is a full spectrum light that ranges from 380 to 800 nm. This wavelength range is ideal for veg and bloom stages, satisfying your plants’ needs.
- Full spectrum provides a wider wavelength for all growth stages
- Offers superior luminous uniformity with no spot
- Features dual chip modules for efficiency and brightness
- Wider coverage for effective growth and more yields
- Overstated advertised lux
#12 CF Grow 300W COB LED Grow Light
The CF Grow 300W model will help you grow any indoor plant in any season and environment. It replaces the sun to promote superior growth of your plants.
This light features a unique flip chip technology that is capable of withstanding high temperatures of up to 120°C. The light won’t burn out easily.
Does not come with a cooling fan; so, no noise. Instead, it is fitted with an aluminum casing that has a heat dissipation coating.
- Flip chip technology prevents burning
- No cooling fan simply means no noise
- Comes with intelligent temperature control features
- Waterproof design will withstand high humidity
- Can replace traditional 300W LED grow light
- High voltage and temperature may be dangerous
- Doesn’t work with 220 volts only 120 volts
#13 Roleadro 800W COB LED Grow Light
Do you have an inadequate grow lighting system that uses more electricity than usual? Switch to the Roleadro 800W COB LED Grow Light.
It works great for vegging and flowering. Not to mention that it does not consume a lot of electricity.
It has a wider spectrum that includes the blue and red lights along with everything your plants need to grow healthier and faster.
The compact design is equipped with two fans and numerous side vents for superior cooling. Also, the light has a daisy chain setting for multiple connections.
- Wider spectrum for all growth stages
- Daisy chain for multiple connections
- High performing fans and vents for cooling
- 90° reflector does a great job of gathering all lights
- Has high color rendition and light efficacy
- Fans are a little bit noisy
- High temperatures may burn the light
#14 YaeTek Full Spectrum COB LED Grow Light
When compared to traditional grow lights, the YaeTek features some of the latest technologies in COB and LEDs, which guarantee luminous efficiency as well as color uniformity.
The YaeTek has a strong construction that is equipped with four cooling fans and side venting for effective cooling. It also has daisy chain settings for multiple connections.
The full, wide spectrum is suitable for the vegetative as well as blooming stages. It has a good color ratio for healthier plant development.
- Better luminous efficiency as well as color uniformity
- Superior heat dissipation for stability
- Very effective color ratio for healthier growth
- Angled reflector generates a wider lighting area
- Fan operation is noisy
- Cooling system may malfunction
#15 MaxBloom 800W COB LED Grow Light
This light features a 12-band spectrum that ranges from UV to infrared, which when turned on basically appears to have all the colors of the rainbow.
Both the COB lights and the small LEDS are covered by 90° lenses. The smaller LEDs are all controlled by one dimmer switch, and the other switch controls the four large COBs.
It features a heavy-duty cooling system that comprises of three fans and side vents. Cool air gets in through the vents and hot air is released through the fans.
- Full and wider spectrum for indoor growing
- Two easy to operate dimmer switches for veg and bloom
- Superior cooling system that maintains normal temperatures
- Features energy saving lumens that will go easy on electricity
- Design not waterproof
- Super bright for the human eye
Our detailed review has covered all the top rated COB LED grow lights out there. They come highly recommended by most growers.
However, if you choose to buy a different product that is not mentioned in our list. We urge you to consider the light spectrum, chip technology, and cooling system to mention a few.
It isn’t just about superior illumination for faster growth and yields. You have to choose a light that will not burn out within a short time of use.
You also need to choose a light that has wider application, such as a greenhouse, indoor, garden, and flower farming among others.